search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rainy Day...

'Tis a rainy day. I tried to get a picture, but our stupid camera decided not to work. :p

 Today's going rather slow (as might be expected) which I guess is a good excuse to knit && crochet...But I dunno.  I have some ideas I'd like to work on, but I need yarn. Of course. But to get yarn, I have to have money. To get money, I need to sell stuff. To sell stuff, I need to make stuff. To make stuff, I need yarn. To get yarn...*sigh* Well, you get the idea. :/

I also need yarn to make stuff for people who have been expecting me to make stuff for them. Such as hats. Pretty much all of my friends (which is like 5 people) want hats, and my brothers want one too. But, alas, I NEED YARN. Ugh, it's a vicious circle. D:

I do, however, get about $35 a month (or so). But $20 of it goes towards my phone bill ('cause I'm actually responsible like that and don't make my parents buy EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING for me, and I actually WORK and EARN my money, which is odd for girls my age who are spoiled and get allowance and whatnot)...So that leaves about $15 to spend the entire month. Sometimes less. I can't just go around spending it on things like yarn, I have to at least try to use my money wisely. That is, however, hard to do.

...Anyway, let's go off to happier subjects, shall we?

Hm. Let's see...Happy...

Well, I get to go see "Alice in Wonderland" Thursday!! That should be pretty fun. :D I'm looking forward to that.

I guess that's all I have to 'report'...I'll try to post again in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. And who would those "spoiled" girls happen to be! :D

    If you are short on yarn, I could probably find some to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog on Ravelry! How old are you? It's nice to see a Christian young person with a nice blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: Haha, I's just messin'. And you don't have to give me yarn, silly. (:

    Hishandmaid: Hey!! I'll be 13 in June. And, thanks!! I'll do my best. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails