search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Be Back Soon!

Hey.

Nothing really important in this post, just letting you know I'll be gone from the blogging world 'till further notice. Just a few days, maybe. But maybe more like a week. We shall see. Oh, yes...We shall see. MWAHAHAHAHA!! ...heh. Couldn't help it, haha. (it's a quote from a movie, for those of you who didn't get it. :p) But anyway. Nothing's really happened since Yesterday, as expected, since my life is so boring and uneventful. :p But you shall hear some stories of my crazy insane cousins next time, so just be patient. (:

I wish you Goodnight.

And a merry Spring.

And now.

Farewell.

Until further notice.

This is my name:

Rachel

And now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails