search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Follow the rainbow brick road...

Hey!!! Have you ever noticed that while you're knitting/crocheting/sewing, or whatever it is that you do, it's exceedingly hard to do just one project at a time? I personally think it impossible. I have a ton or 'em going right now...The one I'm concentrating on most, however, is a somewhat colorful scarf that all my friends seem to love. (:

These pictures were taken a few days ago:


























And these were taken just today:



























(Sorry they aren't the best pics lol :p)

I've really been wanting to make some socks, but first I want to get somewhat skilled at using double pointed needles, as I don't have any circular needles at the moment. :p But before I can do that, I want to finish that scarf. But it's getting kinda boring...Just plain 'ol garter stitch. :/ Haha, we'll see what happens. (:

3 comments:

  1. Of cource we love your scarf. We love ALL your projects!!! Got some new picts of my cousin. Can't wait for you to see them!!! Btw... all the girls are still mad at you since you didn't come to youth, but I still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Sarah!! I'm glad you still love me. :D I just hope they won't kill me Sunday...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.allfreecrafts.com/knitting/index.shtml

    http://www.garnstudio.com/

    Knitting websites!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails