search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pictures!

Hey peoples! I figured it was time to upload some pictures and tell you a little bit about what I've been working on lately (click the pictures to see them larger. ;). Enjoy! :D

My Knitting:

Photobucket
Photobucket
^Ripple Bag^ (pattern from a red heart super saver yarn wrapper lol :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
^Grandmother's Scarf^ (just stockinette stitch every row-though I recommend you use a thinner yarn. Also I'm using size 8 straight knitting needles. :)

My Crocheting:

Photobucket
Photobucket
^Hopefully going to be a tank top lol^ (Going to make as a tube top then add straps. Using sc(single crochet), dc(double crochet), and tr(treble). Improvised. Size G hook.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
^A scarf!^ (dc. Size G hook.)

 Well, that's all I'm in the progress of making right now. Hopefully tomorrow I can post some stuff of what I've already made, and also some of my stashed yarn. I hope you enjoyed the pics!!! Ahaha. (:


Have a good day!!! (:
~Rachel


Don't forget, you can also look at my stuff anytime here. (:

2 comments:

  1. The crocheting hooks have sizes? I just use what ever one happens to be handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha, yea, they do actually!!! You crochet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails