search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Music, Pictures And Knitting Oh My. O:

Hey! (:

I was at my Grandparent's house yesterday, and I was bored, so I took some pictures. :D Except, I took 'em with my phone, so I can't upload 'em...Except this one:


Hehe...I have a flower in my hair. xD

But yeah. I started another pouch using the same yarn I used for the Rainbow Brick Road Scarf. It's nice...(:

I also finally started working on that baby blanket again. :D It's progressing...slowly...But it's getting there. (: I think I'm gonna try to put a crochet edging on it if I can...We'll see how that goes. :p

I also finally put more music on my Zen (MP3 Player). Good stuff right there. :D

It's been a long week...I'm not sure why though...It's not like I've been doing a lot of stuff...Well, I read like three novels since my last blog post, but...xD I read way too much...If that's even possible. (;

Not much else to tell you...So...Yeah...Bye...

~Rachiella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails