search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 3 (25)

Hello.

First off, today's one of my best friend's birthdays. Happy birthday, Arielle!

Second, it's been awhile since I did WIPW, haha. Wonder if anyone remembers me.

Actually, I'm not actually working on much *at the moment* either because I don't have enough yarn or the right needles for certain orders. These are pretty much the only projects I have going on:


















 ^ The beginnings of a simple beanie.


I'm not sure if these gloves count as a WIPW or not. I made the first glove a long time ago and just finished the second a couple weeks ago. Now I'm adding finger holes on as an afterthought, which isn't working out very well, haha. q:



















Yeahh. Like I said, I'm not working on much right now. But I'll be really busy in the next few days or so.

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails