search this blog!

progress on my current projects!

  • Crochet Squares Quilt - Crochet - 1% - zzz

Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's April Now???...Daaaang.

Yes, I know, this is my second post in April, and I'm just now saying something about it. But, hey, that's me for ya. xD

But anyway. I still remember it being my friend's birthday and going bowling in February. Doesn't seem like too long ago. Crazyness. (:

It's just three months 'till my birthday!!! :D No idea what I'm doing for my birthday party, but, hey, doesn't matter right now anyway, haha. It's gonna be amazingly fun though. Seriously. Haha.

Tomorrow's Easter. That, my friends, is insane. Completely and utterly INSANE. O: I'm actually going to wear a skirt. And that's even more insane. xD

Today was busy. We went shopping, AT WAL*MART, THE DAY BEFORE EASTER, and I picked flowers for my mommy. 'Cause I'm cool. xD

But I have to go. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails